Georgia-based marketing firm Gilbert & Sheppard Group earned 5 marketing awards and applauded their clients’ successes for winning 15 product/community awards at the 2018 National Association of Home Builders’ 55+ Housing Industry Awards held in Orlando this January.
Gilbert & Sheppard Group received the following Marketing Awards:
• Best Integrated Marketing Strategy or Campaign – for The Springs of Mill Lakes
• Best Print Advertising – for The Springs of Mill Lakes
• Best Project/Community Website – for The Springs of Mill Lakes
• Best Print Advertising – for Peachtree Hills Place
• Best Direct Mail Piece or Campaign – for Peachtree Hills Place
Betsy Sheppard and Kerrie Gilbert are quick to acknowledge the hard work and talent of their team. “We are proud of our Group of talented and enthusiastic professionals, and are honored by the trust and respect of our clients and our peers in this industry.” says Kerrie Gilbert, Creative Director at Gilbert & Sheppard Group.
During the annual 55+ Housing Industry Awards Ceremony, GSG’s clients received accolades for their superior design, architecture and community planning. Congratulations to The Springs of Mill Lakes, to Jim Chapman Communities, and to Noble’s Pond. (click client names for award details).